The Maple Street Community Center is located on the first floor of 710 Maple Street, Lebanon, PA 17042.
Center manager: Coleen Geyer
Phone number: (717) 273-1048
Center Open 8 AM to 2 PM daily
STAY ACTIVE THROUGH THE AGES!
Click the following links to see activities for:
Sweet and Sassy Seniors Spring Newsletter
Beginner’s paint class with Kim
The class will be taught every Monday at 10 am in the dining room area of the center starting Monday January 5th taught by Kim Moore. Kim is a self-taught artist that continues to encourage her students to try new and different techniques.
The cost for this program is $3 a week. You must provide all of your supplies. Call for more information.
Invitation to the Timbers, Wednesday August 5th
This is a fun afternoon of good food, good fellowship and a very good show. Show features young students with a great flare for song and dance.
Carpool from center (11 am) or meet at the Timbers Theatre in Mt. Gretna by 11:30 am (payable at trip sign up) - Call for more information.
MAPLE STREET SENIOR COMMUNITY CENTER BUS TRIPS
ALL Sign up schedules are Monday and Tuesday from 9:00 am to 11:00 AM at the Senior Center, 7th & Maple Streets, Lebanon, PA
Call 273-1048 for more information.
Most Bus trips depart from the Lebanon Wal-Mart
* 1 -- Least Walking
** 2 – Increased Walking
*** 3 -- More Walking
**** 4 -- Most Walking
FIRST SIGN UP IN MAY FOR SPECIAL EVENTS FOR JULY 2015
FRIDAY, JULY 31 – Mystery Trip; cost TBA; depart 8:00 AM
FIRST SIGN UP IN JUNE FOR SPECIAL EVENTS FOR AUGUST 2015
* MONDAY, AUGUST 10 – “Riverview Inn” Matamoras PA Indoor Bar B Q – Music/Dancing Entertainment and a Whole Lot of Vittles; cost $45.00; depart 8:00 AM, return 6:00 PM
** Tuesday, August 18 – Uncovering Bargains at Lancaster Boutiques, more information will follow
· THURSDAY AUGUST 26th – WEST SIDE STORY DUTCH APPLE DINNER THEATRE DEPART 10:15 AND RETURN 5 PM COST $61
FIRST SIGN UP IN JULY FOR SPECIAL EVENTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2015
* THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 3 – Horsing around in Hanover; more information will follow
* WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 – “The Van Dells” at Penn’s Peak DEPART 9:30 AND RETIURN 6 PM COST $61
FIRST SIGN UP IN AUGUST FOR SPECIAL EVENTS FOR OCTOBER 2015
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8 – Free Volunteer Trip, More information will follow
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16 – Mystery Trip; more information will follow
FIRST SIGN UP IN SEPTEMBER FOR SPECIAL EVENTS FOR NOVEMBER 2015
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12 – Hunterdon Hills Playhouse Christmas Show; cost $77; depart 9:00 AM, return 6:00 PM
* WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 18 – American Music Theater Christmas Show, 10:30 AM Matinee; cost $49; depart 9:00 AM, return 4:00 PM; Lunch at Oregon Dairy on your own
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 16th – CHRISTMAS TOUR OF BRYN ATHYN CATHEDRAL CAIRNWOOD ESTATES AND GLEN CAIRN MUSEUM –MORE INFO TO COME
- 9 AM Yoga
- 9-11 AM Bus Trip Sign up w/ Patty & Karen
- 10:30 AM La Blast
- 11:15 Weight Class for Toning Cost $3.00
- 12 Lunch Bunch – Location determined each week
- 8:30 Just Move Class W/ Laura Cost $ 3
- 8:30- 10 Bus Trip Sign Up W/ Patty & Karen
- 9:30 Beginner's Line Dance W/ Peg Cost $3
- 10:15 Fun Dance W/ Peg Cost $3
- 11:15 Zumba gold Dance W/Sharon Cost $3
- Bingo Bunco Or Lunch W/ Friends- Please check monthly calendar
- 8:30 Walk & Talk Lebanon YMCA (meet in the lobby) Cost $1
- 9:00 Breakfast following walk Mel's Diner
- 10:15 Gentle Strength & Stretch - Library - Cost $3
11:15 Zumba Gold Dance W/ Sharon Cost $3
12:30 PM Just Move Exercise Cost $3
- 8:30 Light Aerobics
- 9 Breakfast W/ The Girls (one a month check schedule ) Cost $5
*Please feel free to bring your cards, games to play during our center hours
*Bingo , Bunco and other special monthly programs are on our calendar
*Monthly Bus Trips dates and times on our monthly calendar
Alive and Doing Well
Did you know that if you are 60 and over you have joined the fastest growing segment of the population in Lebanon County? Statistics prove that people who remain active physically and mentally are able to remain in their own homes longer. Guess what? There is a place in Lebanon Co. that will help you. It is the Maple Street Senior Community Center.
Our center will enrich your life by providing you with many avenues to choose from. We feature day bus trips, education, exercise, entertainment, volunteer opportunities and most importantly, fellowship and friendship.
All area residents 60 or older are invited to participate in these activities at the senior center. Come for food, come for fun, and come for fellowship. We have programs for everyone. Call the center for information or for our monthly calendar and bus trip schedule.
We are open most days 8 am – 2 pm. and the number is 273-1048. Just ask for Coleen the manager.
The senior center at Maple Street is supported and partially funded by:
The Lebanon County Area Agency on Aging which provides many other services for senior in Lebanon County
Back to the center's page